Saturday, July 17, 2010

Be more....girly?

Yeah yeah, you heard me. It's not that I feel like I'm a boy or anything, just somedays you feel less feminine than other days. Sometimes, when you get overwhelmed because you feel fat or your hair won't stay un-frizzed or, and the way I most strongly relate, your boobs feel more like man-boobs. Those feelings all suck. And why should we let them let us feel sucky? This week then, I'm determined to find ways that make girls feel more girly and by default, more awesome. Probably the best way I know is wearing Victoria's Secret underwear. Going to the Victoria's Secret itself can be quite demoralizing, but once you have those underwear you can think "Man, I bought these underwear at the most girly store ever." Same thing with bras. Buying a bra that makes your boobs feel all snug and sexy, or even one that just looks awesome (like mine is orange with polka dots), puts you in a better mood, even when you find out you bought the wrong size belt...

No comments:

Post a Comment